Oh Love this post Ernsk!! I just got even more excited, if that's possible! :)The bathroom turned out great...it's amazing what a little paint will do. Did you change the mirror too?!haha, that picture of Dave.
I agree with Mel...I think seeing your car seat and the little sleepers has me envisioning little Baby W! So close to meeting him/her!And LOVE how the bathroom turned out. You've totally nested and are ready for this babe to arrive!
Oh my goodness how exciting! I love seeing everything all come together for you guys!
the bathroom turned out awesome! Loved the little outfits!
Oh Love this post Ernsk!! I just got even more excited, if that's possible! :)
ReplyDeleteThe bathroom turned out great...it's amazing what a little paint will do. Did you change the mirror too?!
haha, that picture of Dave.
I agree with Mel...I think seeing your car seat and the little sleepers has me envisioning little Baby W! So close to meeting him/her!
ReplyDeleteAnd LOVE how the bathroom turned out. You've totally nested and are ready for this babe to arrive!
Oh my goodness how exciting! I love seeing everything all come together for you guys!
ReplyDeletethe bathroom turned out awesome!
ReplyDeleteLoved the little outfits!