Saturday, February 23, 2013

39 Weeks

Well, here I am at 39 weeks pregnant. Again, wishing I wasn’t wearing a shirt that could spontaneously curl up over my stomach.

I had my 39 week appointment Friday afternoon and everything is looking good. My doctor checked me and said "You're maybe a pinky dilated". So we're not making much progress on that front. She checked baby's butt again and thinks we're in the 7 lb range right now...a little peanut. 

Other than a little more discomfort, I feel pretty much the same as I have for the past several weeks. I’m sticking with my original estimate of going past my due date. 

With that being said, this could be our last, relaxing weekend at home. I better plug through those last two Madmen episodes…

Cheers!
Erin

4 comments:

  1. So close to the end my dear...wonderful seeing you yesterday, and that bump is still looking so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ernie!!! I LOVE your blog. Hilarious picture of Dave rocking his "baby!" You two are going to be the BEST parents. I just can't wait!!! I am SO glad you started a blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember like it was yesterday when my OB told me I was 'maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe a 1', emphasis on maybe. SO freaking excited!!!

    ReplyDelete