As
sappy as all the Facebook and Instagram posts get, it’s hard to deny how
special motherhood is. The bond between a mother and her child is hard to put
into words. I definitely felt it with my own mom before having a child, and now
that I am a mother it has grown stronger. I was listening to a podcast the
other day where the man speaking put parenthood into perfect perspective. He
said that before he had children, he had felt like he lived a great life and
that he was ready to die whenever that happened. He had traveled, fulfilled career
goals, had loves of his life and a supporting family. He said the moment his
daughter was born that all changed and he became panicked at not being around
for her. Becoming a parent makes you so vulnerable. It’s very true. You almost
grow a new heart when you have a child. So cheers to all the mother’s out
there-a day late.
xoxo
Erin

Touching Erin, I really enjoyed ready this. And so very true.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day to you two beauties!!
all my love!
You grow a second heart. Truest statement I have heard in a long time. Happy Mothers day everyday sweet Erin!
ReplyDelete