Lately Lennon has been really in to hide and seek. Well…his version of hide and seek. Basically
he has 3 hiding places in our house. If we “find” him too quickly he gets upset
so we have to pretend like we don’t know where he is (even though we watch him
go to his hiding place). Dave and I carry on a conversation about how much we
miss Lennon and we wish we could find him, but “oh well, I guess we’ll have to
move on.” Then he either starts giggling or we “find” him and dramatically gasp
and act surprised that he’s there.
It reminds me of this Louis C.K. skit. So true..ha ha:
Happy Mid Week!
Erin
HILARIOUS!! That skit is soo funny!! I love how Lennon giggles when you guys pretend to not know where he is.
ReplyDeleteI love the innocence of kids! :)
ha ha ha!! He just cracks me up. I totally know the fake conversation, ha ha! I can also picture you 2 having it. love you!
ReplyDelete