This past weekend my friend Mel and I took our boys to the
Children’s Museum. I have to say, I haven’t been since I was a child and I was
quite impressed. I thought Lennon might be a bit young, but they had so many
activities for toddlers his age. It was a big hit with both boys…helps that the
Thomas the Train exhibit was in full force. Can I get a chug a chug a choo
choo!
The boys “riding” the bus
Chalk!
Lennon loves city buses right now so this was probably his
favorite part
I think we need one of these at home…hours of entertainment
Lennon and his oversized apron
Thomas he's the cheeky one!
Most of the water ended up on the floor after a visit from Wyatt and Lennon
After the museum we dragged the boys to lunch & they did
surprisingly well. Throw in a nuk, an I-phone and treats and we were able to
extend them well into their normal nap hour. Here the two are having an important
conversation about a fly:
Lastly, a dance party video for good measure. Dave will kill me:
Have a great week!
Erin
What a fun time at the Museum - and cute video of Lennon and Wyatt!
ReplyDeleteLOVE Lennon's dance sesh. He's got moves...you, too, Dave.
We had the best time!!! haha the fly video! Thanks again Erin and Lennon for a fun day.
ReplyDeleteGo Dave, Go Dave ;) Lennon looks so proud at the end of the video...haha so cute!