We started sleep training with Lennon this week & so far
it’s going pretty well. I hesitate to mention it, because it seems like anytime
I do he switches things up on us. There have been some terrible nights and some
great nights. Either way, he’s now sleeping in his crib and that’s all I can
ask for!
Lennon has friends. A playdate with his future
love interest, Alese Wolff a couple weeks ago & a little Saturday morning
fun with his buddy Wyatt Leonard.
Lennon is a Packers fan. I’m sorry Minnesota people! I had
hoped the pleather Packers Hat would not make it to another generation, but it
seems it already has.
We spruced Lennon up for “picture day” at daycare on
Wednesday. Seeing as though the fake tree backdrop was hanging out when Dave
dropped him off, these photos should be interesting. Apparently he was afraid
of the photographer so he’ll be sporting his Nuk in his photo this year. I can’t
wait to see them, ha.
The strawberry chew toy lives on another week!
Have a great weekend!
xxoo
Erin







those plaid shorts!! OMG how adorable.
ReplyDeleteI still love that first picture, just defeated in his crib. ha ha!!!
So cute Ernsk. So happy to have seen him a few times this month. love you!
The pleather hat...YES! I'm not a Packers fan, but man that hat gets me everytime. Thinking of you and the ever-coveted sleep! xo
ReplyDeletePicture day, haha! Oh my gosh that is hilarious. He looks quite spiffy for his photos!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work with the sleep situation..you guys/he is doing great!!
Love you girlie!