Lennon loves to cuddle & be held. I sometimes have a hard time setting him down because he'd sleep for hours on my chest. So precious are these moments...
Since our fussy time is in the evenings we've been trying to get out of the house. Lennon loves a good stroller ride around the neighborhood. Mommy & daddy like a good beer, so we meshed the two together. You party how you can when you're a new parent...
I chuckle daily that I have a son. I just think Lennon is so "boy". His hands look like little bear claws to me. The other day I actually found dirt under his finger nails. How does a newborn get dirt in their nails? I suppose I need to start bathing him more regularly. Boys get into shenanigans ;)
Still not a fan of tummy time...
I'm getting more daring with my daily ventures. Today we went to Trader Joe's AND Acme Deli for lunch. Yes, that's two places in a row. I thought I might be pushing my limits, but the little guy slept for most of the time & when he was awake he just looked around. Poor kid is probably stir crazy since I've been hoarding him in the house for 3 weeks.
Even though he's been keeping us on our toes lately, we grow more in love with this little guy every week. Happy 4 weeks Lennon James!
xxoo
Erin








I see he is wearing the onsie I got him.. so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures of the tummy time. I can't believe he is 4 wks! love you and cant wait to see Lennon again.
Love those cuddles! He's too sweet. Little man is growing...look at him on his tummy, so big and alert! Glad you're getting some walks and some beers in. Representing FILO...I be representin', representin'... Hmmm, ladies night soon? Ha.
ReplyDeleteSeriously 4 weeks?!
ReplyDeleteOhh he is so cute!... the tummy time pictures makes me smile. :)
Walks with beer...what a great thing!! ;) Glad he is doing a little better with his fussy time. (I am knocking on wood now)
Oh and his little boy hands..haha so sweet!!
Love you three!
Agh...how adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I just spent the past 45 min at work reading all your posts!!! :) The pics of Lennon are just to die for. He was so tiny! Still is but has definitely grown. So happy for you guys. He is adorable. Can not wait to meet him this weekend and see you! :)
ReplyDelete