Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lennon James

Lennon James Wiegratz made his dramatic entrance into the world on Thursday, March 7th at 2:20 a.m. He weighed in at 6 lbs 6 oz & was 19.5 inches long. We got home from the hospital on Monday and we've been going through all the normal stresses and joys of the first week home. We are absolutely enamored with our little guy....



I was so excited to put Lennon in his vibrating chair, but he just kind of looked at me like..."what the hell, mom. This is your only trick?" Kids these days...


He's got Dave's wide feet & wonky toe. Naturally, Dave is hoping this makes him a good soccer player...



We had our newborn appointment today and a lady in the waiting room called Lennon a girl. However,  I'm happy to report the little guy is gaining weight! I was a little worried because he's such a tiny little guy, and I'm a first-time mom so I worry about pretty much everything. As soon as the diaper came off in the doctors office, we had a bit of an accident. I have to remember to put some pee pee tee pees in the diaper bag...the kid is a loose cannon. 


Thank you for all the well-wishes, text messages, emails & gifts while we were in the hospital. It's been the most scary, crazy, amazing & wonderful week of our lives. We've experienced nearly every emotion in the book, but we couldn't be happier to have little Lennon in our lives.



xxoo
Erin

4 comments:

  1. Oh Erin, I can't believe all the ups and downs you guys went through!! Like you said every emotion under the sun. Lennon is a true blessing and what a beautiful one he is. Thank goodness all work out and you are all now home, recovering, and healthy. I love you three so very very much and are thinking about you often.

    Love the update on little Lennon..oh he is such a peanut and just precious. His sweet little eyes, his awesome hair, and his feet ;) Give him a kiss from me!

    Oh and holy man that was a lot of pee...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little boy! And that hair! Lots of love to you guys and can't wait to meet Lennon. And of course see you and David! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an emotional week. Sooo happy that all is getting better and you 3 are such an adorable family. Lennon is as cute as a button. I love that picture in the vibrating chair!! He looks so cute in his clothes.

    Cant wait to visit/hold him again!! love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow can't come soon enough for me to meet him! I can't wait. I'm so happy for you and Dave to finally have him - it seems like you were preggo forever.
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete