Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lately

Lennon has been a little sassy lately. Daycare calls him “highly spirited”. For the most part it’s cute, but at times we have to rein the little cutie in. My mother-in-law would laugh as it sounds like Dave was similar as a young kid. It’s all fun and I know as his parents we need to do our part to “guide” him and teach him to channel his energy into something productive. Easy, right?

So here’s what we’ve been up to lately:

Climbing.

 
 
Eating popsicles like it’s our job. Because what else is there to do on a warm day?

 
 Jumping in the tub with our clothes on. I turned away to grab a towel out of the linen cabinet and I heard a loud splash. Before I could even make it to the tub he was in full-on play mode.
 

Stroller naps are the best.


Does anyone else love string cheese as much as Lennon? We go through bags of these a month.



Getting excited for these nuptials! Mexico here we come!

 
Holding our own at the park.
 
Isn’t summer the best?
Have a good week!
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I just saw this post now.... Oh how I love when you update your blog. :) I love seeing what little Lennon is up too. Haha, "highly spirited", haha too funny. like father like son ;). Such a cute little stinker he is...love that little guy!

    Thank you for posting!

    Love you all!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete