Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Insta Lennon

Being away from our little one can be hard some days. I often think about Lennon throughout the day and wonder what the little booger is up to. His daycare is on Instagram and one of the bright spots in my afternoon is checking in to see what he’s up to. It’s reassuring to know he’s having a good day despite being away from mom & dad. If I’m being honest with myself, I’m certain he’s having more fun with his buddies at daycare than he would at home with me…but I still miss the love muffin!
 
Here are some recent favs…
 
Whole milk or bust
 
 I'm certain this is his favorite time of the day

 
Spring sprang for one day


Lennon and his friend Auyu representin Oshkosh
 
 
 Is this a cat toy? Hey, whatever works
 
 
My favorite


He sleeps on a cot at daycare. Don't ask me how that works, but apparently it does
 
 
 Watch out for this crew rolling down Edcumbe
 
 
 First birthday hall of fame
 
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! I love that they do this!! so sweet. I still cant believe he sleeps on a cot! ha ha. I never thought would work, good boy Lennon!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, omg what cute little stinker! How neat you get to "check in" on him during the day. What a sweetie pie...i just love the picture of him in his cute rain jacket,...haha his face, priceless!! And l love his adorable little Oshkosh button down shirt...what a handsome boy.

    And yes I too am impressed with him sleeping on the cot...way to go buddy!

    ReplyDelete