Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Some Videos for Your Tuesday

Lennon has been finding his voice lately. He’s always been a little bit of a spaz…he cries really hard if he’s too cold when you’re changing him & he almost throws a tantrum if we take too long to get him his bottle. Can’t wait for the toddler years, ha. Here he is having a little conversation with himself…and beating up on Sophie.
 
 
Pretty comfortable pivoting in the Johnny Jump up these days. Why can’t I shut my yapper when I record? I always seem to forget how annoying I sound. It’s Lennon’s video, Erin. Not yours!



A new found love for rolling backwards off the sofa.

 
It took about two weeks for the novelty of riding forward in the grocery cart to wear off. Now that he’s over it, my shopping trips have become a lot less relaxing. He’ll turn around in the cart & try to pull things off the shelf in the check-out aisle if I don’t watch him carefully. I turned away for 2 seconds and he pulled my billfold out of my wallet. I wrote a check the other day and realized there were water stains on all my checks from him sucking on it…gross.



Have a great week, everyone!
xxoo
Erin

4 comments:

  1. His little voice!! soo adorable. He is getting so big. I love your smile and love for him in the couch video Erin! One happy mama. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh these videos were SO fun!!! I loved watching them and seeing him in action. His voice is so sweet Erin and I really can not believe how much he has changed. He's the cutest!

    I'm really looking forward to seeing him soon!!

    PS His foot work is impressive, maybe a little soccer player on your hands :)

    PSS You are so funny, love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chubby little legs in the jumper made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post just made my day! The couch trick seems slightly dangerous. He's a little dare-devil!! Love reading your blogs, I can hear your voice in my head :) Love & miss

    ReplyDelete